- Combines the advantages of the Type 196-2 spirit level with electronic measuring technology and two digital displays.
- Two optimally legible digital displays in every working position – illuminated at the touch of a button.
- Audible inclination guide with three different signals.
- Angle transfer with reference angle mode.
- Extra-rigid rectangular aluminium profile with reinforcing ribs.
Stabila 196-2 Electronic Spirit Level IP65 17672 100cm STB1962E100
Stabila 196-2E Electronic Level with IP65 protection against water and dust. This professional quality level with electronic inclinometer is ideal for carpenters, joiners, kitchen builders, metalworkers, formworkers, construction engineers, pipe fitters and many more.
The Electronic inclinometer has a dual display for accurate easy reading of inclinations in all positions. A second display located in the upper surface for easier reading of the measured value. With angle indication in degrees, percentage, mm/m, in/ft.
Accoustic signal for horizontal and vertical measuring, audible inclination guide with three different signal tones allowing the user to arrange elements without having to look at the spirit level. With automatic switch off can be selected after 10min or 2 hours.
As a spirit level it has extra long ribbed profile providing a high resistance to deformation during everyday use on site and a permanently moulded precision vials for overhead reading – no readjustment required. It has removeable endcaps for measuring flush into corners, a special coating to protect level against dirt and ruberised handholes for easier handling.
Measuring accuracy of electronic module @ 0Â° and 90Â° 0.05Â° @ 1Â° and 89Â° 0.2Â°
Measuring accuracy of spirit level
In normal position: 0.029Â° = 0.5mm/m
In upside down position 0.029Â° = 0.5mm/m
Length 1000mm (40 in)